Mission, Vision, and Values
About Rebuilding Alliance
Rebuilding Alliance is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that works with a coalition of people and groups around the world dedicated to helping war-torn neighborhoods rebuild and promoting citizen and diplomatic engagement, worldwide, to make them safe. We start by partnering with Palestinian and Israeli Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO’s) to help Palestinian communities rebuild and keep their villages standing.
Since our launch in 2003, Rebuilding Alliance has been amplifying the voices of Palestinian and Israeli peacemakers and their communities. Together we are a significant voice for recognition of planning rights, village-centered rebuilding and human rights.
· We believe that if our world is to meet the big challenges that face us at this time in history, we must make peace in Israel and Palestine.
· We believe a child’s life can be changed for good by rebuilding her/his home and neighborhood.
· We believe construction is the best response to destruction, that rebuilding projects ease trauma, build trust, strengthen peacemakers, advance law, and press officials forward in tangible ways.
Rebuilding Alliance is dedicated to rebuilding war-torn communities and bringing the world together to make them safe.
Our Life-Affirming Vision:
A just and enduring peace in Israel and Palestine founded upon equal rights, security, and opportunity for all.
- Rebuild homes, schools and communities in a holistic approach that builds peace, combining community-directed rebuilding with grassroots and diplomatic advocacy.
- Stretch every dollar to seed endeavors that make a difference and grow.
- Build trust with each rebuilding project and connect peacemakers with constituents and policy makers worldwide who will intervene to safeguard threatened communities.
- Advocate for government policies based on international human rights law.